Saturday, October 1, 2011

Mr. Chair

This is the last chair of chair week, but it is a fun one :o)

Mr. Chair is the only armed chair of our new set.  And while Mr. Chair seems to be a painfully boring name, it works well considering he's the only male in the bunch.

You see, Hubby-the-Great is a B-I-G football fan.  I mean big.  We are Atlanta Falcons.  When putting together "daddy's chair" I really wanted to do something that he would love and that meant a lot to him.      So we ended up with Mr. Chair.  


I didn't want to paint him, because it would mean feminizing him... and who would want to be feminized when you are in a family of all women?  Ask Hubby the Great, he would know :o)


He's reaching out to kiss your hand.  What a gentlemen ;o)



 I used a freezer paper transfer here and it actually came out looking red in some parts which works out well!  But I have no idea why it did it...


So that's Mr. Chair.  He's a playa... no, not really, but he does live with a lot of women :o)


And soon you will see them all together.  Lucy, the Sisters, Ellen, Molly, and of course Mr. Chair.  They will be making their debut as a set with my A-MAZ-ING new dining room table.

Then onto some fall decorating!!!  Here's a little snippet of my mantel :o)  It's really sad how little patience I have when showing you things...

I hope you all have a relaxing and wonderful Sunday!

Katie

Stop by to see the completed set here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments- they really make my day :o) Please let me know you are here because I would love to come back and visit you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...